Websites for Parents
Useful websites to access help on a range of Pastoral Care/Child Protection Issues
DENI have recently launched a new campaign entitled "Get involved because Education Works" which promotes the value of education at home. They have developed a website for parents giving many ideas, advice and useful tips on supporting your child's early learning and education. It suggeste:
- Ask your child what they learned at school today
- Show an interest in their homework
- Find fun ways to help them count
- Read with your child and have books in the house
- Encourage the rest of your family to get involved too!
Education works better when you get involved
The website address is
To view our latest inspection report click here
Searching for Reigistered Childcare in your local area?
Visit familysupportni.gov.uk for a quick and easy way to find information about registered childcare and related financial support.