The Board of Governors of Hazelwood Integrated Primary and Nursery School invites applications for the post of Principal.
- Salary Range P11 – P24
- The post will begin 12.4.2021 to be confirmed
- The Principal will lead the staff and pupils of the school in the achievement of the school’s development and Integration goals
- The Principal will work with all stakeholders to ensure the highest standards of curriculum and pastoral provision
- The Principal will provide vision and strategic leadership to enable the School to take advantage of the opportunities that arise from advances in pedagogy and technology
- The Principal will ensure that the School’s Integrated Ethos will be at the core of the School’s educational development as well as in its relationships with its stakeholders and community
The closing date for applications is November 6th @ 2:00 pm
This post is being advertised again as the previous recruitment process was halted due to Covid19 lockdown
Please click on the links below to access the forms.
Principal Application Form
Completed application forms must be returned to the secretary by 2pm on Friday 6th November 2020.
Hazelwood Integrated Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.